Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time for a new skin? Lols, maybe maybe. I'm afraid there's no time t do a new one. Hais. Rather busy nowadays lah, and it's like everyday i've been staying out till so late. And each time i came back from home, my mum would scream at me like no one's business. Lol. She's trying t let the whole block to know. Urgh. That pissed me off lor. But it's my fault too, i've not been a guai-kia since school starts. I've been back t my old self. Can't stick my butt t the chair for at least one hour t do some revisions or even Homework lor. Maybe i will do a little homework, but that's for only half an hour or so. After which, i'll just stick my eyes t the computer screen. -laughs. This is called plain laziness. If i really carry on like this, this term i'm sure i can't score well for every test i do. I'm also busy with other sort of things. I'm really really busy okay.

Sighs. I've never been so busy. All my days are pack with lots of stuffs. One thing i can be sure of, is that i can't even spend one hour shopping. Lols. I will call that a total waste of time. Cos i've other better things t do rather than wasting my time shopping for things. School's ending quite late too. Other school students enjoy their afternoon naps while we're still studying. Lols. It's sad though. But i will still love schooling. Even if lessons are boring, Maths is still my favourite.! Hahs. Just remembered something, i'm challenging with someone t score very well in maths. Really wish i can do well and beat that person. LOL! orbi-orbi ;D

It's Monday today. Drag myself out of my bed as i'm running late. Was so tired that i really really didn't want t go for school. Maybe i slept too late the night before. Lol. So i was like closing my eyes every moment, even ironing my uniform. Hahas. Call me a pig then ;P School was alright lah. Was dismissed at around 1:45pm. They came t look for me& we went causeway t have our lunch. Went t book the tickets before eating. This is so called an Outing for dance. Well, not too bad. Quite a number of them turned up. Watch Harry Potter. Hahahs. It's funny as well as interesting. I was sitting with Kuanwai and we had loads of laughter. I hate that Pink Lady. Forgotten her name in the show lah. Dont even bother. She's so wicked lah. Lols. After that, it's already 7plus. And the juniors wanted t take neos with teacher. So we went in. In the end. we took 2 times! wasted my time, but it's fun though. Hhahas. When i went out, mum called me. Of cos, she was screaming at me as it's already 845pm. Then we quickly went off, and we took cab home instead. Hahs. Save time but Lose money. ;P Something i really want t comment, Cab smell really stinks. Lols!

Went home, and Tadah: first thing was my mum scolding me. Lols.
But today's outing was really cool. Kamala so funny. hehes. Kuanwai too. I want t watch Transformers leh. heard that it's really nice too. *winks.
FUNFUN FUN (: