
I never dreamt it'd be this way.
only until i found you. (:
I'm so sick that i don't wish t update about anything.
and it seems like everybody's sick too. How come leh?
Hais. bad bad. weather really not that good.
fall sick at the wrong time. But nevermind. hahas.
Would like t thanks Mr Ng gj, my private teacher. Lol.
thanks for teaching me chemistry at such late hour! hahas.
and now i understand much better, and hope that tmr
can pass my chemistry. Even if it's a Just Pass.
i will still be very happy lah. Hehs. (:
okay, it's already 12:39am. I think i'm gonna sleep.
if not i can't wake up tmr. and will be late again >,< "
guess i will not update my post for the next five days.
kinda busy with teachers' day as well as EOY exams. Sians..
all the best t me. JIAYOUS!

<< Home