Thursday, November 08, 2007

Living so happily each day just because of you ♥
Sweetest memories ♥

High school musical - What Ive Been Looking For.

Didnt update yesterday cos I was too tired. Yadah. I was
really very tired. Zz Was feeling kind of lonely too.
Maybe because Pighead not around, trying to avoid me or smtg?
Hahahs. I know Pighead wont. Pighead having headache again ):
Pig, may be PINK in health but can be weak de. Lol.
Okay, So i was feeling really lonely& emo-ing at home. Sighs.
Phone-d Pighead and ask if got headache not, And Pighead said
still have. So I dont bother& let Pighead rest. Not that i dont care okay!
Hahahs. Just want you to have plenty of rest (:

Woke up very early today, like 5plus? Hahahs. Just because of that
performance at Peixin Primary (:
It was quite a great& unforgettable experience. Hahas.
We actually forgot some of the lyrics :X But still managed to sing
through lah. Wahahahs :P We worn indian costumes okay! Lol.
Dont playplay wor :X
Took quite a number of pictures, Update soon :D
After that went lunch& to school !
I dont wish to say about what happened in school. It really made me
day very bad lah. Sighs. Those irresponsible people!
Nevermind, i shall forgive& forget. Just wait till the day come& end.
Wont want to care much about the class anymore. Its useless.
After that, went dinner then off to Basketball :D
Been balling for the past 2 days. And it didn't really kill my fats.
Zzz, But had lots of fun (: I love playing matches with them :D
Today finally had the chance to play basketball with Six*some!
Though only 1hour like that, its Fun de lor (:

Went home rest-bathe-slack (:
Phone-d Pighead, doesnt sound that well. Hopefully tmr I can
cheer Pighead up :D Misses!

Im veryvery tired.
Got to go SLEEEEEEEEEEEP ;)
11:28PM.