Pain beyond every broken bone.
I really hate taking Taxi. It's like so expensive hao bu hao.
Not sure now still have peak hour anot.
Just know that the increasing of money really sucks. Lol.
Waste my money on taxi fare.
Woke up late today, was going to be late for the BK class.
Took cab to Serangoon, 16bucks. Like wth. -.-
Pissed off like shit. Cos when we reached there, still got alot of
people haven't turn up yet. And I was like "ROAR"
And I spent 8bucks on taxi fare, not much money left for my
lunch and dinner. PPPPPPPPPPPPPISSSSSSSSSEDDDDDD-
The class was quite alright. Just that I kept dozing off. Hahahs.
Food Hygiene course. Still have to take test. Zz.
Yah. Think I will fail the test. Cos MrChin said 5 wrong you will
consider as fail. Like OMG! Out of 49 questions, got 5 wrong
and you will be consider FAIL!
Today took the multiple choice questions, tomorrow doing
another test. Quite scary eh. Doing alone lor. -.-
Wish me good luck. Wahahs.
Okay, Im going off luh.
BYES.
I really hate taking Taxi. It's like so expensive hao bu hao.
Not sure now still have peak hour anot.
Just know that the increasing of money really sucks. Lol.
Waste my money on taxi fare.
Woke up late today, was going to be late for the BK class.
Took cab to Serangoon, 16bucks. Like wth. -.-
Pissed off like shit. Cos when we reached there, still got alot of
people haven't turn up yet. And I was like "ROAR"
And I spent 8bucks on taxi fare, not much money left for my
lunch and dinner. PPPPPPPPPPPPPISSSSSSSSSEDDDDDD-
The class was quite alright. Just that I kept dozing off. Hahahs.
Food Hygiene course. Still have to take test. Zz.
Yah. Think I will fail the test. Cos MrChin said 5 wrong you will
consider as fail. Like OMG! Out of 49 questions, got 5 wrong
and you will be consider FAIL!
Today took the multiple choice questions, tomorrow doing
another test. Quite scary eh. Doing alone lor. -.-
Wish me good luck. Wahahs.
Okay, Im going off luh.
BYES.

<< Home