Visit to YingHua's house! (:
Her place is soooo coool. Hahhas. Mahjong-ed, ate alot :P
Stayed till about 7pm then went off.
Went library to find books for my Art. I found alot ya.
So difficult to choose :P In the end, chose 2 books out of so many.
Then went to meet Jasmine&Sharmaine at northpoint.
Dinner at Burger King :D 6bucks fly away again. Hahahs.
But I still love BK food. Super nice, geeees! (:
Went around pasar malam and saw lots of nicenice clothes! :X
I ordered 2 shirts from the person, I'm collecting tomorrow.
But kind of regretted. Cos I saw other nice shirts at 8bucks!
And it's realllly nice :P But I will cancel one of the order due to some
reason. LOL! I'm so weird, :D
Sharmaine bought earrings for us for valentine's day gift.
So sweet of her. (:
I also finished doing valentine's day gift for sixsome :P
Hope they will like it :D
Okay. Nights people. Im going off (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home