I miss him terribly out of a sudden.
Sorry for being mad at you, But I have my reasons. Sorry.
I know I'm a pester, I shall not pester you anymore.
I mean it this time, because I don't wish to be an irritating pest.
Spring cleaning& presentation today. Boring though.
After that, had to go back class to give teacher check our files.
Then I didn't do one of my chinese compo. No choice, had to finish before
going off. Joelynn&friends were waiting for me for an hour or so.
I'm so sorry uh, didn't mean it. But SORRY :P
Went movie with them, wanted to watch 'The Leap Years' but don't
have. Then decided to watch 'The Eye'. Yep, it's truly similar to the chinese
movie 'Jian Gui' But I still like horror movie. Hhehees [:
Some parts, I got a shocked because of the sound effect& everything. Lol.
Overall, it's not bad.
After movie, wanted to go eat. But the boys said not eating in the end.
BLABLABLA. Went home. Something unpleasant happened.
Yeap, perhaps I just don't like the way you spoke to me. I'm mad because
you don't even seems to respect me. Sighs. Nevermind.
I said I won't pester you anymore, I won't I won't!
And, I felt such a great bond with them. Hanging out with the guys&girls.
It's been so long since I've last went out with joelynn&serina :P
It's a great time with them, jokes& everything. But happiness is short.
Was moody on the way back home. Didn't talk at all till now.
Maybe, I shall learn how to keep my mouth shut too [: Be quiet, it's
better than being noisy all the time. Yeah, SHHHHHH-
It's friday, I'm glad I don't have cca. If not, I can't go movie with them.
Tomorrow's saturday. No programme yet. Perhaps going library to
return books& borrow other resources for my art. And I need a good
storybook. I've been stucking on this book which is not-so-interesting.
I'm sick&tired of it already. Want to find a good boook yea.
Which library should I go in order for me to find good books& resources?
Hmmmm :/
Start revising ya? Did badly for my term test ]: BOOO!
Shouldn't be too addictive in blogging& stuff. GET YOURSELF RIGHT,GIRL!
I believe I can do it. Jiayou then [:
WHY OH WHY!? ]:


<< Home