:D
School was boring :X
English- did some information sheet blabla.
Called out for oral, & I screwed my oral. -Laughs. Teacher said,
my reading was alright, picture was bad, conversation was so-so.
How am I going to take my oral in future? Gah.
Sure flunk like shit. :/
Recess, & Chemistry- finish up our worksheet& copy down
some notes. Social studies- Given one history booklet, very useful
notes. 20over pages. Then teacher go through test paper.
& I score 8/25 :D I always fail my history, I dont know why! :/
Mother tongue- Teacher go through the 10 close passages.
I fell asleep for a few times, teacher saw me sleeping. But she never
say anything :P I was really sleepy! Hahas.
Lunch& self-study. But didn't stay in class for self-study.
Went off to find Mr ho to fix the toy. And it can't be fixed. Sad-ed.
Then went back to class, clean the classroom and went off.
Lunch-ed at 900plus coffeeshop. & there was 2 uncivilised people.
._. They were way too selfish. Gah. Stupid :-
On the way back home, I vomitted 3 times.
I don't know why I vomitted, I was full, but not to the extend of
vomitting. Sighs, my stomach's kinda bad nowadays.
I still remember that time I vomitted in school, GOSH!
So gross! I just hate the feeling of vomitting! :/
Reached home, rest& prepared for tuition.
I was late :X Cos of that stupid bus driver, I chased for the bus
yet he drove away. Dam him. Stupid !
& tuition was fun, they keep joking& laughing. So funny lah (:
That's about it. I'm in pain lah :/
My tooth's killing me! I think it's going to drop out soon.
Gahhhh. I don't want to go dentist, pleaseeeee!
): I super hate dentist. Kind of phobia. Hahahs. Whatever~
Alright, I'm going to continue chatting with bodoh.
:D Nights people!
You're just like my wonder,
I hearts you! (:


<< Home