Saturday, July 05, 2008

I love you beyond the reason why ♥

It's 2:11am. I'm still awake, I don't know why.
Sighs, I just can't get to bed even if I'm dam tired now D:
Ytss concert later on, hope I don't malu myself infront of them.
(: It's suppose to be a surprise I guess. But quite a number of
them know about it. But it's okay, I hope I enjoy later on (:

There's something pondering me. Very fan lah, D:
Tell me what to do! Sighs. I just can't fake a smile, you know.
Rightright, shouldn't think too much lah.
:/

Oh ya, my boy lost his favourite pen I gave him. This time round,
he only left with the pen cover, the ink and spring went missing.
Lmao, this stealer dam bo brain. Steal also dont know how to steal.
Next time cannot go steal lah, hahas! Might as well go be road sweeper.
(: Finally, he somehow got the person who had been stealing all
his pens& pencils all the while. Hmm, other people de also ba. (:

After I know who's that person, I texted him. Lol.
Actually the content very vulgar, then I changed here changed there
until a very polite. In the end, never reply me. For you, _!_
Evil people will have to bear their consequences, wait and see you
bastard (: I bet there's baotoh peeps around. Who cares.
I like I do, because the stealer is a bloody eyesore to me (:

Heeees. Shall continue tomorrow! Tadas (:
Anyway, I had lots of fun today in school& outside school!
That stupid head -.- Hahas. Lovesss.
PS: nowadays my posts like shit! Gonna post a proper entry soon.
No more vulgar and stuffs ;P



11th ♥