Sunday, July 20, 2008

-I'm leaving, never looking back again.
You found somebody who does it better than he(she) can.

Yes, I'm not looking back to the past again. I shall forget about everything.
The past you, and the past me. I went to take a look at her blog,
she seemed to be enjoying happily. I shan't be the odd one out.
Okay, I don't know what am I thinking. I'm so stupid alright.
I shouldn't have approached you. Because somehow, you made me feel
right. Sighs, I don't know. I'm confused. This ain't true, NOT TRUE!

Life's not good recently.
Due to some stupid reasons, I've been losing my sleep nowadays.
Always look so tired, and I hate it when I look tired.
With my eyes half open, my emo face and my messy hair. *Disgusted. Haha.
Pimples coming out soon eh, Uglyyyyyyyyy duckling. Lmao.

Whatever, I'm just being lame.

Prelim's round the corner, & frankly speaking, I haven't been studying
constantly. That's the greatest mistake, because I promise myself to study
hard for prelims and my Nlevel. I won't let anything/anyone to distract me.
All I need is to concentrate now, and play hard after my Nlevel.
It isn't difficult to do so, as long as I put in my effort in doing it. Do the right
thing and not the wrong one. I don't want to be a failure eh.
I want to move on, I want to see the world when I grow up. Haha.

Tomorrow, Yes! I know everything will start off well tomorrow.
I have confidence that I'll be able to concentrate in class(Like real -.-)
Okay, whatever. Just tomorrow, I have to start tomorrow.
I know I will regret if I don't start early. So I better set my heart now,
put all those unimportant things aside and concentrate.
Just hope that I won't laze around after I come back home tomorrow.
As you know, long hours in school ain't fun. It's very tiring.
Maybe a short nap will do. Lol.
Shall see how it's goes, won't be blogging for the whole week.
Will be back on friday or weekend. Time to study, peeps. Work hard!

I want to end off with a bigbig smile.
I haven't been smiling hard these few days. Sighs. Forget it.
Bye people. Keep smiling, must be happy! (:


:D