Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gloooooooomy! ♥

The worries of today are done, when a broken heart laughs once more.

Today was such a hectic day! Gosh.
Morning, went to meet up with stupidhead! It's been so long since
we've spent time with each other kay. Love you! ♥
He made my day again! :D Stupidheadddddddddddddd!

After that, waited for kw&jas for 2 hours! ):
Kw came first, then went up to my sis house!
Happy One Month to my nephew! (: He's so adorable lah. Hhaa.
Well, to me, every baby's adorable! But their cries ain't adorable at all! :/
Okayokay, So yeah. Jasmine reached, ate, see baby then went off.

Dance at night! (: Today quite slack, just polishing those steps.
And they taught Je&Cx new steps! Fast learners eh :D
Daughter-in-law, you have to buck up okay? No time already, so must
practice hard!! (: I believe you can! Loves! ♥

Sighs, tomorrow morning still have tuition!
I haven't finish doing my tuition work, it's like so difficult.
I really don't know how to do Probability questions please. I don't
know why lah. People said it's easy, but I just don't get it? Boooo!
Then tuition teacher gave me 8 long questions on Probability! ):
Yawns! Though I'm not tired now, but if I go do my tuition work, sure
going to fall asleep! Hohooo~ Jiayou to me lor! (:

Got to go do my work now! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home