When It Was Me.
Visual perception, brought to life by the colors Almost any problem should fall by the wayside as you power through your options
using your amazing insights and brainpower. It's a good time to help out family
with small-scale life issues.
Finally! Weekends! (:
I gave a missed to Bridging and went to find stupidhead instead, :/ Had a few mouthful of noodles and rushed off to meet him. Finally have some time to spend with him. Nothing special also, lol but I like the chocolate cake we ate! Hahahhh :D
Went home at 2plus and slack all the way till Precious texted and we went chongpang to buy some stuffs. Initially, wanted to go for basketball but I'm too lazy and tired. Perhaps I should go basketball next week - I need to exercise abit lor! Lol. Blahhhh, home at 6plus then I went to pack my study table. It looks so much neater and spacious lor, (: While packing, I saw that Jae book that I've borrowed from Precious - I took it and started flipping to the pages for poly courses. Was aiming to go for business/media&design courses. Now I've got to set a target for myself, and work extremly hard for O's. (: Heee-hee!
--
Goodnight. (:
I love my dear! Hahahahh, ♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home