Graduation.



There's more to come, shall upload it another time :D
Graduation cum Singapore Flyer were Awesome! Finally graduated from Ytss, soon we will be having our big O's. After our last paper, we'll be leaving this school till next year's release of result. Tsk, sad or what? Of course, I'll miss all my friends/classmates/schoolmates. So much of happenings during these 5 years and we're going to say Bye to one another. Hopefully we'll still be able to contact with one another (: I want to have class chalet manszx! Anybody? :/
Hahah, enough of graduation. It's time to be serious now. 6 more days, we'll be having our first o'level paper. Practical exam. Nervous or what? :/ Have you guys revised thoroughly for qa notes and physics notes? Better be, if not GG! Hahahah. All the best for your olevel, people! :D A month more and we're going to be FREEEEEEEE! Yes.... freeeeee from school/studies/teachers/HOMEWORK!~ :D
-
Okay ah, enough of blogging. I'm going to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow!
Happy advance Deepavali to all my hindu friends! :D Enjoy!
-
PS : Yesyes, I've got 5 goodnight kisses from my niece! :D BAHAHAHA!
PPS : Mind you. I've got NO boyfr! -.-
GOODNIGHT!

<< Home