Monday, December 14, 2009

Supper


Focusing.
-

Working was fun/tiring/stressful! Fun because of the people around, tiring because stand too long and had ot for past two nights, stressful because I still cannot get the hang of everything! But overall it was still okay, might continue to work there :)

Today got no ot, get to train back :) Train-ed down to Semb to meet Alien. Didn't see her for like don't know how many million days. Hahahah! Had supper @ Mac. Mcspicy, upsized, shaker fries! :D Not hungry PeiMei = Happy PeiMei :D After supper, it was already like 1am so cab-ed back home. Taxi fare was !@#$ but nevermindddd :)

Finally can rest th whole day later! :)
I'm tired. So I'm going to bed nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Bye!
(Tonight can't sleep with Mum cause my niece is back home! T.T)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That girl took this :O







I guess, it's better to be like that.