Friday, November 30, 2007

Twist ♥

Im veryvery tired, but I want to blog.
Because yesterday I didnt blog at all, Im tooo busy and tooo tired. Lol.

Went for my first day work, Its nothing, just orienteering. Lol.
Nothing to do actually, but Its kind of complicated and many steps to
remember ya. Lol. Im afraid i might do the wrong thing. >< !
My boss is friendly and nice, my temporary boss is friendly& nice too. Hahhas.
I looked kinda weird with my working attire, Hahas.
Andand, the people there were so friendly lor, aunties& uncles too. (:

Cant wait to start work at T3, and grand opening will be on 9th Jan.
Everybody must be there, like so coool :D
Waahahahhas.

But sadly, mummy's complaining that Im always out till so late.
And she didn't allow me to work, but I was too stubborn and chose to
work despite her naggings. Lol. Guess after some time she will be fine.
She said she's not giving me pocket money anymore! Nowadays I also
didnt take money from her ): I took from my savings, and now my savings
left 20bucks! HOW TO SURVIVE LIKE THIS! GODDDDDDDDDD ):

Anyway, Ive just gotten an injection! Just because of my job, i have to
go for an injection and get the cert that will last me for 3 years.
Didnt really know what is it about, though my boss told us >< !
Just know that without the cert we cannot work in f&b.
I was very nervous when taking the injection. Veryvery nervous!
When i was going to be inject i grabbed onto Kuanwai's arm tightly, and
squeeze my face! Lol.. but it was only a while.. >< !
So stupid of me lah, hahahas. Im afraid of injection!


Going for work tomorrow in the afternoon till night. Wish me goodluck. Lol.
CCA early in the morning! >< ! Got to go and have some rest. Nights