You make me wanna surrender my soul. ♥
High school musical : When there was you and me :D
Mid-day concert was quite alright. Not much comment. Everybody saying
one of the guy shuai, Well. I agreed too. But, LOL!
Since its over, i wont bother to talk about it anymore. -bored.
Had my lunch in school, after that went for dance.
Didnt really do my warm-up, some of us were in the dance store for
the whole practice. Lol. What can we do? Packing of cos.Hahhs
Not bad. We finished packing all the rest of the things we left last week.
I remembered there was a total of 25 boxes, and 2 big bags.We really have alotalot of costumes and many other things. Lol.
Finally, its time to move back to Yishun Campus! -excited :DD
After dance, went jasmine house for awhile then ate dinner with
Jasmine-Kuanwai-Lydia. We talked alot (: So funny!
Had a great day with them lah :D
Im now trying to watch Westside Story again :DD
I remembered i watched this show when i was in Primary School. Lol.
Whenever i watched, i will cry ): Its kinda touching !
Now its showing on channel U, every weekdays at 6pm!
But i missed alot luh, so decided to watch over the internet (:
OF COS, IF THOSE WHO HAVE THE VCD, COULD PLEASE KINDLY
LEND THE VCD TO ME? I REALLY LOVE THAT SHOW!
Im going to chiong this show now! Byes (:
-Cries& cries xP
Smile& Everythng will be over (:


<< Home