SUGARRRRRRRRR, ♥
I passed the Food Hygiene test! :D Nearly fail ya. Hahs.
I made a major mistake! I used bare hands to take the bread
when I have to use a glove instead.
And because the tester joke alot, he tricked me! And I really
got tricked by him, So bad ): But overall it's okay.
Passsssed. Happy (:
Dance in the morning today. Woke up at 830 when I have to
report at 830am. As usual, LATE LOR. -.-"
After dance went wesharecare for some year end celebrations.
Ate quite alot, then went for my work.
Im late for work, but forget it. Its okay de lah. Hahhas.
Worked with Eda, long time never work, Kinda forgot how to
key in. I was like staring at the screen and dont know what to do.
Hahhas. Luckily Bryan[manager] helped me awhile.
After that, I can manage it myself. Hahhahs. :X
Doreen waited for Dylan they all to come. And she waited for like
3hours or so? Omg. If it's me, I would just chiong home and sleep.
Hahhas. So Shiok lor, all go watch movie. Hahhas.
Today's work was alright. Did quite alot of wrong things. Dont
really have to mood and mind to do.
Yadah, for some reasons of course. Lol. Now Im feeling better. (:
All thanks to you. :D
Guess Im sleeping soon.
Having tuition at 10am tomorrow, and work at 3pm.
After tomorrow Im going to set my mind and heart and start doing
my undone homework. They're waiting for me for so long. Lol.
Its time to take them out and start to scribble something on it. *grins.
Alright. Im going. Takecare everybody.
I WANT A BIG PIGGY SOFT TOY! ):
Suddenly I really feel like having that big piggy!
I want to hug it everynight. LOL.
I WANT I WANT I WANT! ):
I miss you so.
:D
I passed the Food Hygiene test! :D Nearly fail ya. Hahs.
I made a major mistake! I used bare hands to take the bread
when I have to use a glove instead.
And because the tester joke alot, he tricked me! And I really
got tricked by him, So bad ): But overall it's okay.
Passsssed. Happy (:
Dance in the morning today. Woke up at 830 when I have to
report at 830am. As usual, LATE LOR. -.-"
After dance went wesharecare for some year end celebrations.
Ate quite alot, then went for my work.
Im late for work, but forget it. Its okay de lah. Hahhas.
Worked with Eda, long time never work, Kinda forgot how to
key in. I was like staring at the screen and dont know what to do.
Hahhas. Luckily Bryan[manager] helped me awhile.
After that, I can manage it myself. Hahhahs. :X
Doreen waited for Dylan they all to come. And she waited for like
3hours or so? Omg. If it's me, I would just chiong home and sleep.
Hahhas. So Shiok lor, all go watch movie. Hahhas.
Today's work was alright. Did quite alot of wrong things. Dont
really have to mood and mind to do.
Yadah, for some reasons of course. Lol. Now Im feeling better. (:
All thanks to you. :D
Guess Im sleeping soon.
Having tuition at 10am tomorrow, and work at 3pm.
After tomorrow Im going to set my mind and heart and start doing
my undone homework. They're waiting for me for so long. Lol.
Its time to take them out and start to scribble something on it. *grins.
Alright. Im going. Takecare everybody.
I WANT A BIG PIGGY SOFT TOY! ):
Suddenly I really feel like having that big piggy!
I want to hug it everynight. LOL.
I WANT I WANT I WANT! ):
I miss you so.
:D

<< Home