Monday, February 18, 2008

Say you love me one more time, ♥

LOVE IS SWEET, SWEET IS LOVE! :D

Just got back home from school. Im tired. Im really tired -.-
I woke at at 430am early in the morning, I've no idea why I
woke up so early. I woke up, saw my handphone no battery, and
went to charge it. Like so dumb, woke up just to charge phone -.-
Went back to bed, and I was freaking cold then. Shivering under my
blanket. After awhile, I fell asleep. Until 6plus, my mum came over
to my room to wake me up. She was yelling& yelling. Lol.
I got up, took my phone to see the time, and went back to sleep again.
Geees. Then my mum came again, and hit my leg so many times that
I got up from bed and was really pissed off. Can't you just let me sleep
a little longer? I'm like so tired, and I can't really open my eyes -.-
While ironing my clothes, I was half-sleep. Lol. SOOO TIRED! ZZz

Left home at 7am, walked to school so slowly. Lol.
Cos I woke up late several times last week and I was rushing here& there.
By the time I reached school, I perspired alot. Yucks -.-
So today, I walked to school so peacefully. Hahhas.
But halfway while walking, Something happened! -.- Dont want to say :P
BLABLABLA

Got back my physics test. 8.5/30
Pathetic marks right? Sighs, I flunk every subject this term I guess.
Don't know why I just can't concentrate during exams.
But nevermind, can't cry over spilled milk. Blame on my playfulness,
and laziness for not studying. I can only say "TOO BAD!"
ART! Pass up 1 board only. Never do my second board. Sighs.
Really don't know what Im doing nowadays. I'm so way behind from others..
PEIMEIPEIMEIPEIMEI, PLEASE BUCK UP! -.-
I know if this carry on, I might as well don't take my nlevel this year -.-
Sighs.. ): I need motivation. Who willing to motivate me? Who? ):
I need your support too. ):

Assembly today, learnt about cyber addiction blablabla.
So, I'm actually considered as an addict to computer -.- I'm surfing the
net, chatting online almost everyday. BUT I DON'T GAME! Like how
some other people do. I'm glad I don't game so much, cos it kills my
brain cells. Lol. Just joking ._. But I want to change my bad habit.
I don't want to be an addict. I want to be harkworking. But not-so-hardworking
type of girl. Hahhs. I want to finish all my homework on time.
I must find time for my revision, last but not least. Have time management.
I can't stuck myself in front of the computer every now and then.
I MUST STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! It's a crucial year uh. Must really work hard.
4points for nlevel. Can I really do it? It really depends on my attitude towards
studying. Sighs.. Still, I NEED MOTIVATION& SUPPORT! ):

I'm sooooooo freakinggggggggg tiredddddddddd.
-.-
Going wesharecare later for a meeting. Think it will end around 9plus to 10.
Another tiring day. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ):

Unhappy things happened today.
-.-