Friday, March 07, 2008

Love is just a chemical reaction, <3

Okay, I'm seriously very bored.
Came blogging for another post.& of course, I miss chatting
with you. I just can't wait to chat with you in msn. But, I know that's
quite impossible. Holiday's starting and you will be stuck on
gaming. Yadah, so it's impossible for you to make time for me.
Nevermind, I won't mind. As long as there's still 'something' [:

BORED! SO BORED!
Currently installing highstreet5. Waited for like 3hours or so already?
And it's still not done. Slow like shit. Lol [:
I want game too. He said can forget all your troubles, anything.
Sighs. Hopefully I can [: HIGHSTREET5! I'm coming :D

I'm still so bored lah. Everybody's busy playing.
Me? Busy blogging lor. What else can I do? Hais.

It's heartbreaking-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home