Love is no fool, dreams come true Y
Ewww ): My tooth hurts!
And it only hurts at night! Which is like so unusual lah.
I don't know what's wrong, I really don't want to
go dentist for my stupid tooth. Gahhhh-
Lessons were boring, yea! I just think it's bored.
Plus, 2 lessons of lecture. Yeah, I think my class's getting so
lame. All lame things coming up. Troubles& troubles.
Truancy? Whatever. Perhaps, they get out of school when
there's lesson at a later time was prolly because they're sick
and tired of the school life? I don't know. Hahahs.
I love schooling. But I hate boring lessons. Yep.
HE, asked us. "Teachers don't understand why did your
make the choice of coming to yishuntown."
Hmm. That time when I'm choosing schools, I didn't know that
yishuntown was a good school in the neighbourhood.
My mum and sis asked me to choose between AI& YTSS.
& I chose YTSS for some stupid reasons. {Not to be mention :X}
Yes. And I chose the school without knowing anything
about the school. I didn't know that the school life is so stressed up.
I didn't regret choosing this school, not because of studies.
Friends of course! Studies wise, I think all along, my results were like shit.
School's standard high, and perhaps I didn't really study well.
So, results like shit. Maybe it's all for our own good.
So be it, I accept that.
But, everybody's complaining about the money money thing.
-Laughs. I agreed! This school always ask for money.
Yea, for needy students. I can understand. But.. asking the whole school
to donate a total of 100bucks? If the whole school have the full amount
of 100bucks each, I think this school will be loaded uh?
Why can't it be just a 50bucks? I think it's reasonable you know.
100bucks is way toooooooooooooooo ridiculous.
I know we should try our best to donate as much as we can. But..
we need those money for our own use too, isnt it? If never donate
a single cent, teacher will start chasing us for money? What for?
Sighs, I just dont understand this. If our class never donate anything,
whole class tio scolding? -Laughs. Funny lah.
50bucks to watch a concert? Is it because we have to pay for the
air-con? -Laughs! Money& money! But yeah, it's still my school.
Think I'll try to ask people help me donate. 10bucks at least?
Gah. If it's possible! Whatever~ Money is everything huh? Hahahs.
Zzz. I'm getting sick& tired of this school.
Everything changed! I hope I get out of this school asap.
Of course, I want to complete my 5N! Get out, and dont see faces.
Oh yah, saying about faces. Someone diao-ed me today.
Freak, you think your eyes very beautiful ah? My foot man.
Your face like shit also, I never de siao you, you come find problem.
Siao kia. See who diao who. See my friends also diao.
And you're from uniform group for goodness sake. Shouldn't you
be having some discipline? Zzz. Sickening freak.
Lame day, With lame people!
Lunch time, upper sec people cheering, screaming, clapping.
-.- Very lame. Go kpo awhile, got to know that they did this cos
got someone throw the ball down? We sian diao, went back class.
So stupid duh. Keep cheering! -.- My class people went so high today!
Hahhas.
After school. went for art. 4-6pm! My goodness! Hahahs.
Then he came back school to fetch me home! Sweet! :D
He, and his cute umbrella! Loveeees! (:
He's sleeping soundly now, so cute lah! Hahhas.
And he sent me one msg before he sleep :D Sweeeeeet!!
YENOH Is Loved By RAGUS! X33
BYEBYE. That's all for today. Im going to sleep.
:DD
Ewww ): My tooth hurts!
And it only hurts at night! Which is like so unusual lah.
I don't know what's wrong, I really don't want to
go dentist for my stupid tooth. Gahhhh-
Lessons were boring, yea! I just think it's bored.
Plus, 2 lessons of lecture. Yeah, I think my class's getting so
lame. All lame things coming up. Troubles& troubles.
Truancy? Whatever. Perhaps, they get out of school when
there's lesson at a later time was prolly because they're sick
and tired of the school life? I don't know. Hahahs.
I love schooling. But I hate boring lessons. Yep.
HE, asked us. "Teachers don't understand why did your
make the choice of coming to yishuntown."
Hmm. That time when I'm choosing schools, I didn't know that
yishuntown was a good school in the neighbourhood.
My mum and sis asked me to choose between AI& YTSS.
& I chose YTSS for some stupid reasons. {Not to be mention :X}
Yes. And I chose the school without knowing anything
about the school. I didn't know that the school life is so stressed up.
I didn't regret choosing this school, not because of studies.
Friends of course! Studies wise, I think all along, my results were like shit.
School's standard high, and perhaps I didn't really study well.
So, results like shit. Maybe it's all for our own good.
So be it, I accept that.
But, everybody's complaining about the money money thing.
-Laughs. I agreed! This school always ask for money.
Yea, for needy students. I can understand. But.. asking the whole school
to donate a total of 100bucks? If the whole school have the full amount
of 100bucks each, I think this school will be loaded uh?
Why can't it be just a 50bucks? I think it's reasonable you know.
100bucks is way toooooooooooooooo ridiculous.
I know we should try our best to donate as much as we can. But..
we need those money for our own use too, isnt it? If never donate
a single cent, teacher will start chasing us for money? What for?
Sighs, I just dont understand this. If our class never donate anything,
whole class tio scolding? -Laughs. Funny lah.
50bucks to watch a concert? Is it because we have to pay for the
air-con? -Laughs! Money& money! But yeah, it's still my school.
Think I'll try to ask people help me donate. 10bucks at least?
Gah. If it's possible! Whatever~ Money is everything huh? Hahahs.
Zzz. I'm getting sick& tired of this school.
Everything changed! I hope I get out of this school asap.
Of course, I want to complete my 5N! Get out, and dont see faces.
Oh yah, saying about faces. Someone diao-ed me today.
Freak, you think your eyes very beautiful ah? My foot man.
Your face like shit also, I never de siao you, you come find problem.
Siao kia. See who diao who. See my friends also diao.
And you're from uniform group for goodness sake. Shouldn't you
be having some discipline? Zzz. Sickening freak.
Lame day, With lame people!
Lunch time, upper sec people cheering, screaming, clapping.
-.- Very lame. Go kpo awhile, got to know that they did this cos
got someone throw the ball down? We sian diao, went back class.
So stupid duh. Keep cheering! -.- My class people went so high today!
Hahhas.
After school. went for art. 4-6pm! My goodness! Hahahs.
Then he came back school to fetch me home! Sweet! :D
He, and his cute umbrella! Loveeees! (:
He's sleeping soundly now, so cute lah! Hahhas.
And he sent me one msg before he sleep :D Sweeeeeet!!
YENOH Is Loved By RAGUS! X33
BYEBYE. That's all for today. Im going to sleep.
:DD

<< Home