Monday, May 19, 2008

Hahas. Caught in Action. Hungry pig {:

Ewww, 170508. I still can't forget this date.
:D You people are soso great lah. Hees.
Hope to hang out with you guys again another time (:

Yesterday was another fun day.
Had tuition in the morning, after that, didn't want to np with them.
So I bought my lunch back to eat.
Went out at around 2pm for swimming with J&K :D
& I'm tanned again! (: After tanning, my face so itchy. Lol.
Skin going to peel off alrd, :P
After swimming, went home again to take the coupon for
the so called "funfair" at Woodlands. Bused there.
By the time we went there, everything ended already. Wasted our trip
there lor. The 3 of us so pekchek. -Lmao.
Trained back to yishun, went NeeSoon CC to find the girls.
I saw Angelina! (:
Court full, so went over to 213 there. Not many people, jiu settle ourselves
down and started our match. Played 2 matches, won& lost (:
So tired bodoh! Like so long never exercise, ;P
Basketball is loved! :DDD

Went off at around 9pm. Dinner-ed at Foodcourt.
Saw Ms Tay, & started talking about Career. Hahas.
Blabla, went off at 10pm.

He's so sweet yesterday! {:
Went out with him today, had lunch tgt at Sunplaza!
Gotten some shots of him, heh (:
LOVEEEEEEEES!