Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love every second that I've spent with you Y

Ohwell, It's a super lovely day though. (:
Morning, woke up at 8am. Prepared& went to school for art.
Blah, went off at 1030am. Rang him up. Something happened yea.
Blah, bought breakfast home. Ate, online-d :D

Then chatted with him on the phone too! 1 hour? -Lols.
Slept awhile, jiu go prepare to go out again.
Wanted to wear the new tops I bought, but one doesn't suits me.
The other one got problem. Then decided to go change the 2tops. Yea.
Off at about 2pm. TOWNNNNN! Went to fareast, shopshopshop!
Was hungry, so bought curry puff& bubbletea. & that's my lunch.
Fattening right? But nevermind, I also don't care duh. Hahas.
Jiu shopshopshop. Saw alot of nicenice clothes. Ewww.
But didnt buy, cos the main purpose was not to buy my stuffs.
Cos want to get a gift for my Mum. (:

Walkwalk, kuanwai came. Go fetch her, but halfway saw her.
She said she saw TOHYIQIAN& friends. Not fated }:
Nvm, then jiu shopshop fareast awhile again, then wanted go
cineleisure. Walkwalk, jiu stop outside Heeren, stayed and watched the
performance, Martial Art. Coool. Hahhas. Then jiu go Heeren see see,
but nothing there. Walked to cineleisure. Okay, also nothing duh.
They bought some things from More Than Words, I wanted to buy
something there for my Mum, but very difficult to choose. Jiu never.

6plus luh, Kuanwai went off to her auntie's house. Me& Jasmine
went Bugis. Went Junction, go seesee the stalls. Then I found something
for my Mum. Hmmm, didn't regret ba. Cos it's really nice. -Lols.
Went down arcade slack awhile, come up again and shop.
Went Street, not really so MANY people today. Down there also saw
many nice clothings. So cheap also. -Lols. Maybe next time?
Blaaah, both of us tired jiu go slack at one cafe. Ordered something to eat.
Slacked, and went off. Bus-ed home, 45mins! Slept (:

Next time I go shopping again, I'm gonna get my 'I ♥ boyf' tee! :D
Yayness! (:

Okay, gtg already. 152am liao.
I'm so happy today. Heees! Viwawa-ed with him, mk& piggy.
So fun. Hahahs. Then alot of things happened lor. Make me so happy lah (:
Cannot sleep liao. Hahhas.

Bye, Tag before you go :DD