Is this the key.. 
To your heart (?)
Throw it away, Forget yesterday, We'll make the great escape.
I'm very bored now! Nobody to talk to ):
Sad, tiff again? This time sounds so serious, but nevermind.
So what if I show my tantrum out? Do you have to scold me? Lmao.
I dont know, maybe you just want scold. For fun or whatsoever, god knows (:
I've apologised, accept or not, you choose.
Plspls, Hope I can really avoid doing those things till everything's
back to normal alright! :/
Another boring day, bodoh! :X
Woke up late today despite him calling. I didn't want to go to school,
becos it's already 7am by then -.- But still attended school today!
Lessons were boring boring bored bored!
But for the first time, I like art lesson! (: Today, I drew out the sketch
on my canvas and I spent hours painting a "brush". The brush is part of
my artwork lah. And I think painting is cool (: My brush looks great!
Hahahs. Of course, with the help of teacher. I forgot her name ;P
Sadly, I took three hours to finish painting my 'brush'. Which is like very
long lah. & the canvas' so big, I doubt I will finish it by next week?
Sighs. I want enjoy my holiday leh ): Stupidstupid! :/
After that, went to waffle then popular. Home sweet home! (:
During physics& maths, I wrote something bad about myself.
& they kept stopping me from doing! Ewww ): Even throw my paper away.
One ball! My hardwork leh! T.T
But it's the fact know, there's nothing wrong writing leh. Hahas.
Will continue writing tomorrow! Yea Man. (:
Shall stop here. Off to study for SS test tomorrow and finish up my
chinese assignments due tomorrow! :D
Lovely(?)

<< Home