
It's now& forever ♥
I'm happy today! (: Very happy.
In fact, I'm happy every since things have changed.
First, Sixsome unite! :D Second, No more emo-ing! :D
Third, less quarrels with that stupidhead. Hahah :D
That head made me laugh at him so madly!
But sad, can't spend so much time with him until after nlevel's over.
Gonna miss him so much, please! Boooohoo ]:
I'll just mug hard now, put in all my effort in doing my papers.
Get good results, and enjoy with him later! (:
Stupidhead, study hard yo! Loves manymany! ♥
I'M GONNA BE A HAPPPPPPPPY KIDDO!
Not going to let anything/ anyone to take control of me, oh yeah. (:
Those who just want action, jolly well get the hell out of my sight.
You're just an eyesore to everyone, not only me! Hahah.
Sorry to the both of your, you-know-who-are-you.
I'm really sorry for everything. I didn't know things will turn out
to be like this. Perhaps, I'm partly to be blamed. I'm sorry okay.
Please forgive me! }:
It's really a pain to lose something.
So, think before you act. If not, you will regret!
Gonna be away for a long time.
Nlevel coming, I can't afford to waste my time already.
I will work hard, I won't disappoint anyone again.
& I mean it, I know I've been slacking. So I must really buck up.
Bye computer, Bye blogging, Bye msn, Bye internet~
Will update again if I've got the time.
Misses!
Hey hey, you you! (:

<< Home