Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to YanNi, Happy birthday to you!

Had a greeeeeeeeeeat day today! :D
Slept at 2plus last night to plan for today's outing with Jasmine!
Woke up at 9plus this morning, confirm everything and went to
prepare. Headed off to Dhoby Ghuat. Had sakae sushi for lunch {:
So much fun& laughters with the girls.
Sixsome not unite today, Sharmaine went for fieldtrip and
Kuanwai had tuition. But we had lots of fun still. Lol.

After lunch, kuanwai joined us then we went Zoe's house.
A little surprise for Yanni - Bought cake, sang birthday song! {:
Slacked at Zoe's house till 7plus then we went back home.
Laughed a lot at Zoe's house, hahahha! So funnnnnyyy ..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No matter what, It'll not be the same anymore.
I hate everything that's happening now, I hate it-I hate it!
Say I'm selfish, say I've got no compassion. I don't care, It's me and
you can't change me. I know what I'm doing and I will not affect
you, I'll just pretend nothing had happened and you continue with
all those craps you're doing. I've got no more say, do what you
like. I will never stop you nor say anything. Go ahead.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I miss that stupidhead please! (:
Sms me sooooon. Heeeee.