I wish it's always colourful ♥ALOHA! :D
I'm enjoying my holidayyyyyyyys! Muhahahahaha, (*How evil)
Don't feel like going back to school on Monday, Lol. (Just kidding k.)
Still have to complete my homework and hand in on Monday :/
& the re-test is like round the corner, less than a month! BOOO*
Wonder why time passes so fast :
Went out to look for jobs with J&KY today.
We had lots of funnnn! Hahaha, :D Laughed alot lah.
After finding, bus-ed down to Tampines and roamed around till
dinner time. Had pizza hut as they suggested, & I feel so guilty ):
Thanks anyway! I had funnnn okay, took pictures too.
Once I got the pictures will upload it sooooon (:
After dinner, went Century Square but most shops were closed
so we bus-ed back to Yishun. We took bus 39 and it was a long
journey ah, 11plus then reached Yishun. Felt so uncomfortable,
head's so giddy and wanted to vomit but never lah. Lol (*Gross)
Then I slept for awhile and I felt much better, but when I
sleep until very shuang, the bus turned and I nearly fell out my seat! -.-
Can't sleep back so I just stoned there, Hahaha!
Lol, was quite a pleasant day! (:
Tomorrow will be a better day too, or should I say 'later' will
be a better day? Haha, cos it's already 2:27am! :P
That stupidhead gonna give me morning calls, and I hope I can
hear my phone! Bahahahha :P
T&C : I've got so many things to tell you! Meetup soon and we shall
talk all we want k? (: You're missed! ♥
*Yawns, Nights people.

<< Home