So lonely, So lonely.3:31AM. Very sians, got nothing to do now.
Don't even feel like sleeping? Woke up quite late, and had a long nap
just now. Very energetic, Lol.
But too bad uh, nobody online at this hour to pei me! ):
Cried over some issue just now becos of that "someone". How silly.
Treat me as though I'm some kind of punching bag? Like wth(?)
Kena kp then start to scold me and vulgarities all out?
Even if I'm used to the way it is, I hate that okay?
You think it's perfectly alright? You think I wouldn't be hurt by your words?
You think you're always right by scolding me when I did nothing wrong?
HEY YOUUUU. That's not what you think man.
I've got feeeeeeeeelings too yo!
Waited so long for you to end your gaming, and all Ive got was your
scolding? & You saying that you dont want to talk to me?
(Very sad right? But to that someone it's nothing yea?)
Forever right, and I'm always wrong. Yes, 'ALWAYS'.
What a day? Just my luck(?)
Supposed to be very happy, but that someone ruin my mood.
I dont think that someone will even feel anything.
That someone will pretend nothing had happen and ignore me.
That's what that someone does everytime when such things happened.
That someone won't sms nor msn me. Not talking about calling me.
IF that someone call me that must be really miracle.
(But no matter how sad/angry I am, your sms/msn will still make me happy
again. Now, do you know how important is that?)
Sighs....................................................................................
Gonna be a lonely day again. S*
Shall stop crying and forget about those unhappy things.
No point crying eh? Bcos nobody care about you, STUPID PEIMEI. Zzz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home