I miss you.
HEYO! (:
Didn't update for a couple of days. Sighs..
Well, life's not very good for me these few days.
Problems here and there, making me so fed-up& upset ):
But got everything settled today. I'm so happy again (:
T, I promise to be there for you and never leave you again okay.
I promise! I'll never hurt you and make you sad again. ):
I'm sorry if I was too harsh that day, I didn't mean it!
I will take back all my words, I won't let anything to be just a
dream, I will make everything come true (:
I'll try my best to make you happy everyday even if I'm emo.
Lol xD I'll do everything for youuuuuuu! :D Bcos you're so dear to me!
Loves! ♥
MP, yes, I know everything's out of control now.
I'll just accept everything I guess. Even if I fall, I will stand by
myself. I would never want you to see how I fall and hurt myself.
I guess you won't bother much too, because you're always in your own world.
We're just like from two different world ya? Sighs.
I wonder if there's this day, we willl become totally strangers and
all those memories and stuffs are forgotten. I hope it won't happen in
any way. I just hope things will turn out to be good than bad.
I really wish both of us could learn more. But maybe, it's just a matter
of time. Well, I guess.. I'll have to wait then.
Deep down in my heart, always. ♥
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I miss SUMOOOOOOOOO! :D
I miss the old times when I'm in primary school.
I miss secondary 1 life. So peaceful, So innocent, So fun. (:
Last but not least, I MISS YOU- Stupidhead! ):
Keep holding on, cause we gonna make it through.
Just stay strong, cause you know I'm here for you.

<< Home