Happy 14th Birthday Sumo! ♥
(Lots of Love)
-Yawns! So shag, so so shag! Not enough sleep ah!
I want my beauty sleep ah! 2 more days to go, and e2 camp will be over! Oh yea~
Hopefully can find a stable job soon, working tomorrow! BEDOK~
1 hour of travelling, ahhhhhhhhh~ Tiring bodoh.
Bedok = Bodoh! :D
Yesterday 041108
School, dismissed at 130pm - met up with J&S to have lunch together.
After that, trained down to DoubyGhaut with J to PlazaSing to get my stuffs.
Walked around, slacked then trained back to Yishun.
Went Chongpang to get my last stuff and back home! Was so tired ah~
Did the things I want to give him, but was so unsuccessful yo ):
Gonna try again next time, I'm sure I'm gonna do better yea!
Today 051108
Happy 15th! ♥♥♥
Met up with stupidhead to pass him the thing, he's so late!
(Stupidhead!!!! My chocolate!!! You..you..you!!! )
Mothertongue paper today, goodluck to me ah~ Didn't really do well for the paper
cos I couldn't focus for paper2. Kept falling asleep till no time to finish :P
After school, met up with stupidhead again! :D Had Sakura for lunch, then
trained down to Sembawang. Slacked..Blablabla.
Went off at around 4plus to meet J and E. While waiting for them, I bought
Went off at around 4plus to meet J and E. While waiting for them, I bought
Orea Choco and Choco waffle. How unhealthy and fattening. LOL.
Went bballing, I finally played match!!!!!!! So happy yo, ah hahahaha~
Dinner at 700plus, blablabla! :D Thanks for the treat sumo.
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ♥
Stupid sia, parents nagged and nagged! Zzz.
Got to go la, so pissed off with them. URGHHHHHHHHHHHh

<< Home