Happiness&Love.(Peace out)
Life is fair or not.
Having burdens is a good thing or bad.
I'm confused and vexed over certain issues, bothers me quite much.
Been thinking quite alot lately, those good things as well as bad things.
Deep thoughts - I guess I can only keep to myself, sometimes it better to
keep quiet(?) Well.. it's hard. (Sighs)
Perhaps, I've got to learn to be more optimistic ):
I can only blame myself for being so pessimistic all the time and
got into so many troubles, (Sighs even more)
I also wish to be optimistic, but how(?) It's easy to change for the worst, but
it's a little challenging to change for the better. Yes,No(?)
I can't get to sleep again. It's 4:20am already.
So many thoughts, kinda driving me crazy. But the good thing is that
at least my heart isnt that pain anymore. (Well..well..)
I had nightmares the night before yesterday, scare me off! ):
I thought my nightmares will stop, but it came again.
Hope tonight .. ):
Maybe that's the reason why I can't get to sleep.
Hmmmm, hard to say.
My head's spinning - Dam it, I feel so old nowadays! I don't get head
spin in the past, now, I'm getting it almost everyday.
(Sighs, sighs, sighs!)
Shall I get some sleeping pills and pop it inside my mouth every night?
Laugh-my-ass-out! (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
When I wake up, the first thing I want to see is a text from stupidhead!
Oh pretty please ): I super miss himmmmmm ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home