
First Night.
Last Day! Ohtian, there's still alot of combine photos but I'm not going to post it up :P Maybe some other days, (: We love to camwhore so much that we took 100over photos together, or perhaps more than that. Lol, I'm so lazy to edit the photos so I just combine them to one and upload it. First combine photos above was taken by my phone, gave a orangey kind of look which is so different from the photos taken by Shar's or Zoe's phone. Is it good or bad? Okay, whatever I know this is random! I'm just bored, :D
First day, after dance went to have lunch with Jasmine-Emalia-Yijun& Zhiyan. Headed to LongJohn for lunch, they had their longjohns while I had my macdonald's breakfast which was left in the dance studio for 3hours plus! Lol, I wasn't feeling well that morning because I was kinda nervous of 'something'. But after awhile, I felt much better (: After lunch, Sister came and we met the rest of them at OCBC. Bus-ed down to Tampines then changed bus to Pasir ris! Sister helped us checked in and went home alone! (Thanks uh! :D) Went in our room and we were like so excited, lie on the comfy bed and started taking our things out to mess up the whole room. Lol. So funny lah, we're just not used to being so tidy. Hahah. That afternoon, we watched tv and did medicure for one another. Paired up with Jasmine and she painted my nails very nicely! (: Good thing was I kept my nails long enough if not it will look very ugly. Hahha. But I painted hers very badly cos I wasn't good at it, (Sorry uh! :/) Had our nails done and we went for our dinner. After dinner, get our stuffs and went back to our room, watched tv and chitchat, play poker. Lol. We all worn pyjamas together that night, so cute lah! :D Took alotalot of photos lor, laughed alot too! Was getting abit bored, so decided to take a walk outside with our pyjamas on. Everybody's looking at us and mumbled among themselves. Like wth, we wear pyjamas your problem? Lol. We bth, then tucked in our long pyjamas into our shorts, and went ot the fitness corner. Hahah. Chitchat for awhile then went back to our room. Slept at 4plus I think, freezing cold~ Hahah. Some can't sleep, but I had a goodnight sleep! I slept the longest among them, Im just too pig lah. Hahha (:
Next morning, wokeup at 8plus prepared and some went out to buy breakfast back. After that, headed to Escape. We all regretted going Escape because there's like nothing there. Seriously, I think WWW is so much better than Escape lo! But we still had lots of fun at Escape, especially the last place we went, which was the haunted house! We thought it wouldn't be so scary but it was! Sharmaine&Kuanwai were walking infront leading us, both of them very scared also. Hahah. We all screamed throughout the whole thing. But it was funny also lah, cos K's reaction was very funny! You know you know, hahah! The people behind us also laughed at us lor, so embarassing, hahaha! After escape, went to get some stuffs then went back to our room. Slacked in the room cos it was raining and we were hoping that the rain will stop so we can BBQ. Around 6plus, the rain stopped so we went out with those food and prepared. Blablah, bbq was a nice one too but we couldn't finish everything! Lol. Blablabla, watched tv then slacked till late night. Wanted to ton till next morning but 2 of them couldn't tahan. The rest of us chitchat among ourselves then went to bed. Great night sleep again, HAhAH!
Wokeup at 8plus, prepared and some went out to buy breakfast back for us again. (: Camwhored and went to check out. Bus back to Yishun and had lunch together at Jap Foodcourt. Went home and slept. (:
We really enjoyed the chalet very much, we couldn't bear to leave the place lah! Hahah, I'm sure we gonna organise another chalet or something soon! Heh heh. Sixsome is so loved! ♥ For now, I'm too tired to continue, gonna get some rest and get up early. I've got no programme tomorrow so I think I'll just stay home and rot. Maybe start doing my holiday assignments which had been on my study table collecting dust. Tsktsk. :/ Goodnight people! :D

<< Home