Sunday, March 01, 2009

When it all happened at one go.

Undefine.

As predicted, it was a really bad and hectic week. And I meant terribly bad, because of what had happened etc. Initially the week started off quite well, only until thursday - everything's like out of control. Friday was even worst, sucks like hell man. :/


Seemed like everything's becoming from bad to worst. Even for family matters, sucks okay. I shouted over the phone at mum because of what had happened the night before. I hate him like never before, and I don't think he got the right to interfere what I'm doing. Mum's always helping me and I thank her for that, and you? What have you done? You have done nothing and you want care so much? Oh please lah! For now, I just want you to stop interfering me and go on with your carefree life. My problems no need you to care, as long as Mum is always here for me I will be happy enough. I dont need you. Yes, I mean it.

To you, I'm sorry for the problems I've created and given you making you so stressed up and angry. I hope you understand that it's not because I want to react that way, is the things around me that's happening that affected me so much that I seemed to be changing. I know it's not the first time, I know you've given many chances. But I really hope you understand my situation now, don't forget our pact yea? Though it's like so ridiculous, but as long as both of us try to understand and give in to each other more, the pact will be fulfilled (: Yea?
& once again, I'm sorry.

Sometimes, it's really difficult for you to let go.
For example a relationship, would you give up a relationship when you and your partner had been together for so long? Would you rather choose to let go of your partner just because you want him/her to be happy? Would you really bear to let go? I bet you don't? But sometimes, you're forced to let go and you have no choice but to accept the fact that you have to give up everything. Imagine how hurt would that be. Why must all good things come to an end? I really wonder why you know. They always say that it's part of parcels of life, but when you are already so hurt will you think of anything else? Sighs. Sometimes, it's just so stupid.

--

Whatever it is, I love my boyfriend & my boyfriend loves me. That's all it matters! Bahahah :D That stupidh is gonna get x100 hittings from me (Haha, just kidding)
PS ; 4 more days to 19th! :D Time passes so fast man. Bahhah! :D

--

I've got nothing in mind to blog about. So blank now -.-
It's getting late and I better go get some rest before I start complaining that I'm tired and stuffs. *Yawns. Can I skip school for one week? -.-

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home