Banggggggs.
If only I could find the answer, to help me understand.-
SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSS! :>
AH.LOY can go back to school tomorrow, yes yES YES, TOMORROWWWWWWWW! :D I can't wait to see the rest of them, I can't wait to finish painting that damn canvas! Hahahha. Yesyesyes, I'm the slowest among all and I'm so proud of it! (like real uh ._.) And I know, it's gonna be so stressful. Sighs. Shit this, but well, at least I can go back to school! I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy! *Winks! (;
And you know what, there'll be no extension of school holiday. Sad or what? Hhaha. So what's the point of voting? Hmmmmm, they're cheating our feelings manszx! Laugh-out-loud! :D But who knows, they might have some last minute thingy! Pray hard? Hahah.
Anyway, today was a great day! :D I went lunch with art peeps and I had a great laugh because of the 'ALMOST' thingy. Hahah! After that, met up with CousinJ at chongpang then I went for a haircut, okay - just my fringe. And I got my bangs again, but I don't think it looked good. So this will be the last time, yesyesyes. :D *oh fringe, please grow a little more longer, a little more faster. I'm gonna have you trim back to normal - no more bangs!!* Hahaha.
After haircut, went northpoint and CousinJ brought me to Swensens for icecream!!!!!!!! :D Her hot fudge and my merri mint! Hahah, so funny. She said my merri mint tasted like colgate! Oh well, but it's niceeeeeeeee! :D Then, we went to meet up with CousinE and caught the movie - I Love You, Man! It was hilarious and GAYYY? As in really gay, not happy that gay. Hahah. The movie was not bad uh, so can go watch it! (: After movie, roamed around northpoint and they ended up trying clothes at Netts. My cousins are cute please! :D Blablablah, and we walked home together! Oh man, I love them! :>
Uh huh uh huh, that was my great day! :D It will be another great day tomorrow! Going to school for art till 5plus and after which, gonna meet Sixsome and some seniors for dinner. Then Sixsome will be going for night cycling and supper at chongpang! Oh my god, this is going to be so fun! :D Can't waitttttttttttttttt! *WINKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
So I'm going to sleep early and rest well for tomorrow! :D Shall stop here for today, goodnight! (:
-
SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSS! :>
AH.LOY can go back to school tomorrow, yes yES YES, TOMORROWWWWWWWW! :D I can't wait to see the rest of them, I can't wait to finish painting that damn canvas! Hahahha. Yesyesyes, I'm the slowest among all and I'm so proud of it! (like real uh ._.) And I know, it's gonna be so stressful. Sighs. Shit this, but well, at least I can go back to school! I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy! *Winks! (;
And you know what, there'll be no extension of school holiday. Sad or what? Hhaha. So what's the point of voting? Hmmmmm, they're cheating our feelings manszx! Laugh-out-loud! :D But who knows, they might have some last minute thingy! Pray hard? Hahah.
Anyway, today was a great day! :D I went lunch with art peeps and I had a great laugh because of the 'ALMOST' thingy. Hahah! After that, met up with CousinJ at chongpang then I went for a haircut, okay - just my fringe. And I got my bangs again, but I don't think it looked good. So this will be the last time, yesyesyes. :D *oh fringe, please grow a little more longer, a little more faster. I'm gonna have you trim back to normal - no more bangs!!* Hahaha.
After haircut, went northpoint and CousinJ brought me to Swensens for icecream!!!!!!!! :D Her hot fudge and my merri mint! Hahah, so funny. She said my merri mint tasted like colgate! Oh well, but it's niceeeeeeeee! :D Then, we went to meet up with CousinE and caught the movie - I Love You, Man! It was hilarious and GAYYY? As in really gay, not happy that gay. Hahah. The movie was not bad uh, so can go watch it! (: After movie, roamed around northpoint and they ended up trying clothes at Netts. My cousins are cute please! :D Blablablah, and we walked home together! Oh man, I love them! :>
Uh huh uh huh, that was my great day! :D It will be another great day tomorrow! Going to school for art till 5plus and after which, gonna meet Sixsome and some seniors for dinner. Then Sixsome will be going for night cycling and supper at chongpang! Oh my god, this is going to be so fun! :D Can't waitttttttttttttttt! *WINKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
So I'm going to sleep early and rest well for tomorrow! :D Shall stop here for today, goodnight! (:
-
I don't know if it's true, but I know it's somehow related.
Whatever it is, I'm not going to let this affect me too much.
& I don't want to think too much too, cause it's making me worst.
I know it's gonna be alright, I know it's gonna be okay.
Will let nature take its course.
Whatever it is, I'm not going to let this affect me too much.
& I don't want to think too much too, cause it's making me worst.
I know it's gonna be alright, I know it's gonna be okay.
Will let nature take its course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home