Monday, July 27, 2009

Losing grip.

It was a moment, just a moment. Yet it made me so happy.
It wasn't a dream, It's real.

-

Today like what sia, lessons were super slacking lo! Like almost every lesson also no teacher, tsktsk! Then I chiong my sims2 for 2 hours, and by recess time I only left with 56%! And guess what, I was dam stupid lo. I didn't save the game and I had to restart all over again. Like wth! ._. Played for 2 hours, half battery gone and I didn't save it! Arghhhh. So I continued playing during the free time and I'm like so crazy bout it. HAHA! Played till 3plus, only left with 10% then I stopped and had my power nap. 430, went for PE. Badminton again, but there was no space at indoor sports hall so we went out to play. Not bad not bad, :D Laughed out loud manszx! :D

After school I dam happy lo, kept laughing to myself. HAHAHA! :D *god knows why, you know why, I know why* :D FATFAT! Hhahah. Went for art awhile and home sweet home!

.
.
.
.
.
.

A few more days to go.
Please make it come true.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home