Those words.
Nothing can tameWhat’s been released
No one will ever see this side of me
The side that scares me when I am reflected
I can’t stand to see it revealed
Not to you or to me
This isn’t what I wanted to be
More hollow than free
I’m not limitless
The boundaries are clearly set
And I can’t control my sobs
Tearing through my chest
Whatever happened to my happiness?
It’s been plucked away, piece by piece
One with every crack veined across my heart
Without your love
Look what I have become
A body full of hate
Without the hope of being with you
It turned me into nothing
Turned to ashes
Strewn across the sand
Maybe I’ll reach you then
Blown away on the wind…
- Anonymous.
-
Yawns! I'm really very tired know, but I've got tons of things to do! Like my art, tomorrow's the exhibition andddddddddddd my canvas' still not done. Like what the toot please, I'm seriously very tired of this man. Now I know why the school wants us to finish during our june holiday. So that we got more time for other subjects. And it's so true, like everyday we can only be dismissed at 5, lastest 530pm. 530-630pm will be the only time we can do our painting. Till then, it's already going to be the end of July. I've yet to finish my canvas, the technique skills are also like shit. F sia, I don't know how to survive lah. I'm still trying my best lor, but no time means no time. If really want to force me to do faster, fine, shall give up on this. Yes, I'm serious. Very stressed up already, want to get rid of this burden asap! After which, I will concentrate fully on my other subjects. Yesssssssss. That's it, decision made. I shouldn't have come back right? Since I'm also not that kind, so why must I continue? Sighs, whatever?
-
TODAY was not my day lo. Charger went haywire. Phone was dead before the start of lesson. Managed to charge it during the second period. Phone survived till afternoon. Was very forgetful. Forget to bring wallet and my leotard. Almost went bonker.
Full dress rehearsal at UCC. Set off at 12noon. Reached there. Rotted and waited for our turn. Listened music. Played Sims2. So fun! :D Ran through 1 full run. Another dry run. Back to school. Pack up. Changed. Rushed back home to take wallet. Eighteen Chefs with chicks. Laughters, laughters and laughters :D Home at 930pm.
-
TOMORROW will be the exhibition. Many are going to laugh at my artwork. Okay, go ahead and laugh. Dont want care already.
After that, performance at ucc for closure of SYF. Guess this will be the last dance with them. Hopefully we will do our best.
-
Okay, no mood already. Ciaos.
Yawns! I'm really very tired know, but I've got tons of things to do! Like my art, tomorrow's the exhibition andddddddddddd my canvas' still not done. Like what the toot please, I'm seriously very tired of this man. Now I know why the school wants us to finish during our june holiday. So that we got more time for other subjects. And it's so true, like everyday we can only be dismissed at 5, lastest 530pm. 530-630pm will be the only time we can do our painting. Till then, it's already going to be the end of July. I've yet to finish my canvas, the technique skills are also like shit. F sia, I don't know how to survive lah. I'm still trying my best lor, but no time means no time. If really want to force me to do faster, fine, shall give up on this. Yes, I'm serious. Very stressed up already, want to get rid of this burden asap! After which, I will concentrate fully on my other subjects. Yesssssssss. That's it, decision made. I shouldn't have come back right? Since I'm also not that kind, so why must I continue? Sighs, whatever?
-
TODAY was not my day lo. Charger went haywire. Phone was dead before the start of lesson. Managed to charge it during the second period. Phone survived till afternoon. Was very forgetful. Forget to bring wallet and my leotard. Almost went bonker.
Full dress rehearsal at UCC. Set off at 12noon. Reached there. Rotted and waited for our turn. Listened music. Played Sims2. So fun! :D Ran through 1 full run. Another dry run. Back to school. Pack up. Changed. Rushed back home to take wallet. Eighteen Chefs with chicks. Laughters, laughters and laughters :D Home at 930pm.
-
TOMORROW will be the exhibition. Many are going to laugh at my artwork. Okay, go ahead and laugh. Dont want care already.
After that, performance at ucc for closure of SYF. Guess this will be the last dance with them. Hopefully we will do our best.
-
Okay, no mood already. Ciaos.

<< Home