thoughts and senses.
You can never go too far.It's when you don't go far enough that you come unstuck.
-
Random : I hate people who steal. Idiot or what?
Most unbelievable thing. I actually finished my chemistry worksheet within 20mins or so. Okay lah, I think it's no big deal also. Laugh-my-ass-out! o.0 I'm just being random, like duh.
Okay, let's see what I've done for the whole day. Firstly, I woke up at 10plus but I could have sleep even longer! But because I had stomach upset for the whole night and I couldn't sleep well. I guess before I went to bed, I ate too much junk food which causes me to have stomach upset. Oh well, I'll remember this - No junk food before bed, if not, kiss goodbye to beauty sleep. Sounds wrong, but who cares. Hmmm, okay, so after I woke up I did nothing but just lie on my bed and listen to music. Then had my breakfast and read a book, did some maths work and continued reading. Went out to chongpang for lunch-home-went out for short meeting-home and watched tv till my tutor came. Had tuition till 10pm. Slack till 11plus then started doing my chemistry, I thought I would take about an hour or so to finish it. Nevertheless, I finished it within 20mins! *Winks. Yea mannnnn, my day was so not wasted! :>
PS : Gonna finish that book by this week! (:
PPS : No more fastfood/chocolates for AH.LOY! :< There's school tomorrow and I'm still awake at this hour! Gosh, why am I having insomnia lately? What happen manszx, this sucks alot please, I want my beauty sleep! Rahhhh! @.@ Guess I'm just gonna force myself to sleeeeeep! ): This is so not like me! Shit this
.
.
.
.
.
.
GOODNIGHT, GOODBYE!
:<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home