:D
:DAnything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Woke up early and accompanied Alien for interview. She's like a zombie - sleep walking! Hhahah! Roamed around Heeren cause it was still early. Trained back to Yishun, mac. On the way, we were discussing about the advertisement, 'Naughty G'. Hahah.
Then there was this lady trying to enter the train with her luggage. I think she's too gan chiong to get a seat, so when she was trying to pull her luggage in, it got stucked at the hole for a few seconds. We saw, and laugh out loud. :/ Funny like what, Hahah!
Went mac and she helped me with the colouring of my 'hair'. Thankyouverymuch! :D And she can't let me eat in peace manszx. Kept disturbing me, argh! She said my expression like 'goldfish' .. this is even more arghhh! >:( But nevermind. Hahah! Then I suddenly thought of 'Naughty G' but I mispronounced it, and blurted out 'Baby G' instead. She laughed and laughed :/ But I think it's so cute lo, Baby G! :P
After that, she sent me to school! (: Thankyouverymuchagain! :D
(Next time must have me around, then won't get pestered manszx! Muhahahah!)
Went to school for ARTART and more ART. Finished my 4th drawing.
So sick of it, but I'm not going to give up. Oh well.
Okay I feel like ending my post here.
I want to finish up my compo (while watching DeathNote! :D) The show's ending at 2am which will prolly make me look like a zombie tomorrow morning.
PS : Having english the whole day tomorrow = Good game!
PPS: I'm getting 'Baby G' from Alien next week! Hopefully! *Winks.
Woke up early and accompanied Alien for interview. She's like a zombie - sleep walking! Hhahah! Roamed around Heeren cause it was still early. Trained back to Yishun, mac. On the way, we were discussing about the advertisement, 'Naughty G'. Hahah.
Then there was this lady trying to enter the train with her luggage. I think she's too gan chiong to get a seat, so when she was trying to pull her luggage in, it got stucked at the hole for a few seconds. We saw, and laugh out loud. :/ Funny like what, Hahah!
Went mac and she helped me with the colouring of my 'hair'. Thankyouverymuch! :D And she can't let me eat in peace manszx. Kept disturbing me, argh! She said my expression like 'goldfish' .. this is even more arghhh! >:( But nevermind. Hahah! Then I suddenly thought of 'Naughty G' but I mispronounced it, and blurted out 'Baby G' instead. She laughed and laughed :/ But I think it's so cute lo, Baby G! :P
After that, she sent me to school! (: Thankyouverymuchagain! :D
(Next time must have me around, then won't get pestered manszx! Muhahahah!)
Went to school for ARTART and more ART. Finished my 4th drawing.
So sick of it, but I'm not going to give up. Oh well.
Okay I feel like ending my post here.
I want to finish up my compo (while watching DeathNote! :D) The show's ending at 2am which will prolly make me look like a zombie tomorrow morning.
PS : Having english the whole day tomorrow = Good game!
PPS: I'm getting 'Baby G' from Alien next week! Hopefully! *Winks.
Every atom of me missed you.
):
):
Labels: Baby G

<< Home