Fatigue.
A seemingly endless absence could erase one’s anticipation of once more. Waiting has never been a delight for those who aren’t given a deadline.-
Haven't been doing a proper post recently. I didn't even get a chance to post something on the last day of 2009! Plain lazy. Hahah :) Btw, Happy New Year To Everyone! :D I remembered on the eve of new year, I went out with sharmaine to catch Alvin and The Chipmunks2. Some parts were hilarous and the chipmunks were soooo adorable lah! Didn't regret watching it though :) Andand, we caught the movie at Yishun GV! But the queue was veryvery long, like so shocking lah. I thought Yishun GV very ulu, not many people would come here and watch movie. LOL! After movie, I WENT HOME OKAY! No life manszx. Wanted to go countdown with alien& yq but it was 11plus then and I couldn't get out of the house! Damn it like shit. Stayed home and watched Hi My Sweetheart! Argh. I swear I'm not gonna countdown at home next year! Must drag someone along with me, muhahahah! :D
Yesterday, did nothing much. I slept till 230pm and I met Twin for lunch :) I had KFC for lunch and I made a fool out of myself. I ordered " Can I have one zinger student meal, change the drink to mountain and change the fries to cheese fries? " Omg, after I said that I paused awhile. I SAID IT WRONGLY CAN! Should be 'whipped potato to cheese fries', like embarrassed myself ah. And Twin was like laughing at me, tsk! :/ Ate, roamed around and I met Sharmaine and Jasmine, cos Sharmaine wanted to dine at Mac! So yea, accompanied her :) I WENT HOME AFTER THAT! SO NO LIFE RIGHT, I KNOW! Arghhhhh. And yesterday night, I thought I could sleep before 330am but ended up sleeping at 4plus! Guess I was tooo into those songs. Oh well. LOL!
Today, woke up at 9am and prepared for swimming. Late for half an hour :/ Swam many many laps until I felt so out of breath. HAHAH! Think we swam for an hour, bath and off to meet the rest at mrt station. DA OUTING WAS GREAT MANSZX! Tho the lunch we had was like !@#$%, we had lots of fun and laughter! Next outing will be coming soon and I hope everyone of them can make it. :D:D:D!
HAHA! Okay, more or less I've talked about what happened for the past 3days. Am just hoping that 2010 will be a great and smooth year for me :)
-
New Year Resolution?
THE END! :D
Haven't been doing a proper post recently. I didn't even get a chance to post something on the last day of 2009! Plain lazy. Hahah :) Btw, Happy New Year To Everyone! :D I remembered on the eve of new year, I went out with sharmaine to catch Alvin and The Chipmunks2. Some parts were hilarous and the chipmunks were soooo adorable lah! Didn't regret watching it though :) Andand, we caught the movie at Yishun GV! But the queue was veryvery long, like so shocking lah. I thought Yishun GV very ulu, not many people would come here and watch movie. LOL! After movie, I WENT HOME OKAY! No life manszx. Wanted to go countdown with alien& yq but it was 11plus then and I couldn't get out of the house! Damn it like shit. Stayed home and watched Hi My Sweetheart! Argh. I swear I'm not gonna countdown at home next year! Must drag someone along with me, muhahahah! :D
Yesterday, did nothing much. I slept till 230pm and I met Twin for lunch :) I had KFC for lunch and I made a fool out of myself. I ordered " Can I have one zinger student meal, change the drink to mountain and change the fries to cheese fries? " Omg, after I said that I paused awhile. I SAID IT WRONGLY CAN! Should be 'whipped potato to cheese fries', like embarrassed myself ah. And Twin was like laughing at me, tsk! :/ Ate, roamed around and I met Sharmaine and Jasmine, cos Sharmaine wanted to dine at Mac! So yea, accompanied her :) I WENT HOME AFTER THAT! SO NO LIFE RIGHT, I KNOW! Arghhhhh. And yesterday night, I thought I could sleep before 330am but ended up sleeping at 4plus! Guess I was tooo into those songs. Oh well. LOL!
Today, woke up at 9am and prepared for swimming. Late for half an hour :/ Swam many many laps until I felt so out of breath. HAHAH! Think we swam for an hour, bath and off to meet the rest at mrt station. DA OUTING WAS GREAT MANSZX! Tho the lunch we had was like !@#$%, we had lots of fun and laughter! Next outing will be coming soon and I hope everyone of them can make it. :D:D:D!
HAHA! Okay, more or less I've talked about what happened for the past 3days. Am just hoping that 2010 will be a great and smooth year for me :)
-
New Year Resolution?
- AhGong to have a speedy recovery!
- FAMILY TO BE HAPPY!
- Get into a poly at least!
- Makeover!
- Sixsome and Dumbasses to REUNITE!
- Work for extra cash before school starts!
- Have fun, peace,
love, laughter! - New friends!
- Forget some things, but not someone!
- Secret!
THE END! :D

<< Home