Okay. I'm so-so Happy now alright. Lol. Finally i
can use back my old number luh. YEAHS (:
No need t use my mum's orbiang phone. Lol. Bleahs.
But i just like Nokia phone, kinda good. My Lg phone sux.
Functions so lil, sometimes typing so retarded. Lol.
Nvm. Can sms i very happy luh. No need save msg. Lol.
And of cos, my free-incoming call. Hehes.
But my Mammi warned me, " Better don't use too much,
if not next time you use your pocket money t pay "
And i was like, "YahYah, I will not use so much " -laughs.
Okay, and that's about it. SOOOO happy lah (:
Today was alright. Was very sleepy.
And i fell asleep during English period, Hahhas.
Mrs ong woke me up for 2 times. blablablah.
Maybe i need more&more time t sleep, so i can regain my
energy lor. Lol. I'm waiting for weekends. (:
Rehearsal was not good. Someone fell when we were running
out. It's quite shocking. But we still continue our dance.
The syf dance so funny, I forgot most of my steps at the
beginning. Then i dance until so funny lah. Lol.
Overall it's still alright, the ground was so HOT, Hahahs.
Audition before rehearsal, well. Not bad lah. (:
it's our effort afterall. Team spirit. Bond.
That was the time when i see everyone dancing so well (:
No matter we're in or out, we'll still be happy.
Cos at least we made the effort t finish learning all the steps
in a short period of time as well as sacrifising our time just
for this audition. Well done girls, (:
Well Done for our juniors too. They dance well too (:
OOOh. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I can sleep ABIT later.
Lols. But i guess i won't be late again :X
I don't want t get any dc form again, that will be the first and
the last time. Hahas.
Okay, I'm off luh. I'm so tireed. Hais.
can use back my old number luh. YEAHS (:
No need t use my mum's orbiang phone. Lol. Bleahs.
But i just like Nokia phone, kinda good. My Lg phone sux.
Functions so lil, sometimes typing so retarded. Lol.
Nvm. Can sms i very happy luh. No need save msg. Lol.
And of cos, my free-incoming call. Hehes.
But my Mammi warned me, " Better don't use too much,
if not next time you use your pocket money t pay "
And i was like, "YahYah, I will not use so much " -laughs.
Okay, and that's about it. SOOOO happy lah (:
Today was alright. Was very sleepy.
And i fell asleep during English period, Hahhas.
Mrs ong woke me up for 2 times. blablablah.
Maybe i need more&more time t sleep, so i can regain my
energy lor. Lol. I'm waiting for weekends. (:
Rehearsal was not good. Someone fell when we were running
out. It's quite shocking. But we still continue our dance.
The syf dance so funny, I forgot most of my steps at the
beginning. Then i dance until so funny lah. Lol.
Overall it's still alright, the ground was so HOT, Hahahs.
Audition before rehearsal, well. Not bad lah. (:
it's our effort afterall. Team spirit. Bond.
That was the time when i see everyone dancing so well (:
No matter we're in or out, we'll still be happy.
Cos at least we made the effort t finish learning all the steps
in a short period of time as well as sacrifising our time just
for this audition. Well done girls, (:
Well Done for our juniors too. They dance well too (:
OOOh. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I can sleep ABIT later.
Lols. But i guess i won't be late again :X
I don't want t get any dc form again, that will be the first and
the last time. Hahas.
Okay, I'm off luh. I'm so tireed. Hais.

<< Home