Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ooooo. What a bad day. Was late again today :X
This time really got a DC form. Lol. >,<"
I also don't want t be late okay, but no choice what.
woke up late again. So.. hahahs.

I'm so pek chek with Naigin today. Urgh.
Keep disturbing me, and i shout at him today. Lol.
Until the later part, then i know it's not his fault,
hahahs. But whatever, he deserve it anyway. Hahh

Yah. Lesson was alright. I fell asleep again :P
During Vip as well as Art lessons. Hahhas.
what i quoted. "the more you learn, the more you earn"
Well. i find this quite meaningful. If you don't learn from
the mistakes u made, you will never know how far
you can go. So. Ones' should learn from our mistake.
And also, if you learn more things, of cos you will be able t
earn more knowlegde. Which is true (:
Although i didn't pay attention during Vip lesson, i still
learn something at the end of the day. (:
During art lesson, so funny lah. The more he talk, i will
close my eyes even more. I can't control too.
I tried t open my eyes as wide as possible, but fail t do so.
Hahs. So i fell alseep lor. So funny..

The band so cooool. (: