Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'll get used to the days Im being left alone in the dark ♥

5566 - 煎熬

Didnt really go play or shopping or go weshare-care.
Stayed home to do housechores, {I was really lazy to do lor.}
Mama forced me to do because Ive been delaying& delaying ):
She woke me up at 9plus- I was veryvery sleepy still.
I slept at 3plus yesterday and had to wake up so early lor.
After packng my room, Bathe and headed off to Sharmaine house.
Got a new hair-cut. Quite satisfy with my new hair-cut.
But i still prefer my last hair-cut. Plus my fringe!
This time, didnt asked Auntie to cut my fringe till so short. Just alittle.
BLABLABLABLABLA- It's just fine with me.

Got a big bruise on my left knee ! Like "SO AWFUL" ):
Sister wedding coming alrd, I want my bruise to go away la !
The more i rub my bruise, the more painful it gets! -OUCH ):
Go away laaaaa, :X

Chiong finished two volumes of Westside Story luh.
Hopefully can finish chiong-ing by this week.
Its really nice laa. So touched :X

You should know it's not okay for me.