Booooooooooooooooooo!
Oh-So-Random :D
PHYSICS! God. Phyics like so complicating! roars! -.-
Though I alrd know how to do, but the way she teaches is making
me more and more confused. But nevermind.
I will still follow some of her steps. (:
ENGLISH! Articles again. But it's not boring. (:
MATHS! I understand chapter 2. But not the whatever taxation.
But nevermind, I will go read up textbook de examples!
And of course, practice! Beacuse "Practice makes perfect"
{I seemed so hardworking, yet im doing nothing. LOL}
MOTHER TONGUE! I dont like mother tongue, cos Im always
alone, sitting behind the classroom. Hahahs.
Im the odd one, but nevermind. Wont talk so much. :P
Okay lah. mother tongue quite okay. I only remember I do
craft work in class. And my circle like dont know what shape. LOL.
CHEMISTRY! I understand chemistry for the ever first time.
Hahas :D
Ya. I really do understand. But I didnt bring my notes! :P
I did copy down some notes. I will transfer over ONE FINE DAY. lol.
Went to help out in weshare-care. Brought food house to house.
Not bad (: After that went to eat Yoshinoya. -fulled. Hahahs.
Chatted with tan. and found out alot of things. Sad too.
But I know it's over alrd. And we ended up like this, its also good for us
i guess. Happiness is important. Be happy okay? :D
I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG! Hahahs.
Chatted with pighead. Silllllly.. Hahas. talked about the past.
Almost felt like crying. But he cheered me up. Lol. :D
I FEEL SO HAPPY TODAY! I DONT-KNOW-WHY! HAHAS :P
happy. happy. happy. happy. happy. happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im not happy alrd. Hahahs. Cos I've got art to do.
Now it's alrd 11.31 PM! Im so so so tired, yet have to complete those work.
Sighs. I know I wont be putting in effort. But Jiayou still.
My right cheek hurt! That kind of "short pain"?
Hahahs. Dont know what's wrong either. Nevermind. ART TIME!
:D
Nights people.


<< Home