Monday, January 14, 2008

Learn to be patience, and have tolerance ya? ♥

Yea. Maybe I should be patience, maybe I should be tolerance.
Maybe I should let you have more freedom.
But maybe you dont know, Im actually very angry with you ya. ):
I really dont like you to stuck urself on gaming so much.
I really dont like. ):
But what to do, you like to play. Cant be help right? Sighs.
Since Ive said one have to sacrifise, I sacrifise lor.
I know I wont tolerate long. But.. I will try.
Try only ah, if you get worst. You will not play any games!
BLEAHS :P

PISSED OFF DAY.
No appetite yet hungry. WTH DAY!
ROOOOOOOOO- freak me out.

Valentines' day coming? Hahahas. 1 more month -.-
I dont care hor, I want that gift ! LOLS.
I want you to get it for me! HAHA. you said you never lie.
WILL SEE! (:

Get hold of everything, before it fades away [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home