Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood, (:
-Helen Keller.

People, Im finally back to blogging again! And Im so glad that
Im able to blog again ya. Really miss blogging! (:
Lastest updates, IVE COMPLETE ALL MY HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS!
Which is like, Im suppose to finish it over the holidays. Lol.
Right, just finished typing 1800 of essays of history. Goodness. Lol.
Just have the sense of satisfaction. Geez.

It's like late 102am and Im still awake right here blogging away.
Though I really crave for blogging, I need some rest! Hahahs.
Have not been sleeping well this few days just because of h.work!
Rushing my homeworks like hell. Lol.
And guess what, I think those homework doesn't stops.
There will be like tons of homework everyday have to be done.
Plus, CCAs is causing too much disruption to my school life. LOL!
No lah, Im just plainly too tired. Really worn out.
EYEBAGS COMING OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOON! DOTS.. ):
everybody's complaining stress. Yes. I can sense the stress coming.
Of course, I want to put more effort in studies.
Saw those not-so-high targets at my profile. Those results are quite
easy for smart people of course, like me, Im kinda slow. Need some
time to adjust to environment and focus on my studies.
I shall take the Term test a serious one, to be able to score what I
intended to score. Which I think is maybe possible? 50-50? LOl.

DADADADADADADADADADADA!-
Lame people often gets boring too. LOLS.

Im going off to bed. Im seriously too tired to think about anything.
Luckily school's starting late tomorrow. But I dont find any difference.
But it's alrd good enough for me. Hahahs.
Hope I dont oversleep ah.
Anyway, it's Terminal 3's opening tomorrow. So exciting huh. (:
Im going there tomorrow after school! BK IM COMING! Hahahs.
I miss Chicken sandwich, fries, coke! LOL :D
BYEBYE! Nights.

We seemed so far apart, yet our bond is so strong (:
Cherish every moment, because it's parts and parcels.
We must be happy. Very happy :D