Can make you feel so small ♥
Hello people, I'm blogging again. xD
Blogging for some reason, Hahahs. Firstly, I didn't update for
2days. So decided to update my blog and after which go do my art.
Secondly, I miss my blog soo much, so must update abit. HAHA! :P
Thirdly, because I've got good mood today! I'm very happy laa.
He made my day happy again (: Loveees♥♥
First period was Physics, cannot really understand what teacher teach.
But nevermind, I will go ask my tuition teacher :P
Recess, He specially went down to buy food for me. LOL! So cute de.
Cos I kept complaining to him from yesterday till today :P
I know I'm mean. Hahas. But can't help it. Geees!
Follow by english lesson, term test still haven't finish marking -.-
That's abit toooo slow okay. We took english paper so long ago.
Nevermind, teacher said tomorrow will return, HOPEFULLY!
That's my only hope! If not I really fail so terribly. ):
Talking about my grades, I did really badly this term. Sad-ed.
Failed my combine humanities& science. AND MY CHINESE!
Gosh, I got 30/70 for my mother tongue okay, just because I
misunderstood the multi-choice question of comprehension passage.
Got so low marks.Urgh. If not.. can really score well. Zz
FED-UP! But it's over. No point grumbling. -.-
Maths lesson was alright. Can understand what was taught.
Mother Tongue lesson was so-so. Nothing much.
Art was.. abit tiring. Cos yesterday never go small group coaching
then today must stay back. When I'm colouring, I dozed off.
Lol. For a few times leh. Then I so paiseh when I dozed off infront
of teacher. Hahhas ._. And I also colour wrongly :P
Don't know why, I'm just so restless everyday. Hahhs.
IM SO HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! :D
loveeeeeeeeees♥

<< Home