Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hey people, I'm finally back ya!
:D

Didn't update for almost one week! All thanks to my
internet connection :D Couldn't connect cos didn't pay the bill.
-Laughs. So I waited for today, and finally my brother went to pay
the bill! Xiexie ni wor :D I know I used the computer the most!
But, I not working nowadays. No money in pocket! -Laughs :D

From now, I must restrict myself for using computer for long hours!
Needa start revising for my midyear! Urgh. I needa score well
for midyear, if not I will be dead-meat :P

This few days, I wasn't feeling very good. Yepyep.
Wanted to post about how I feel. But yea, I can't!! ):
So, I wrote all my thoughts down on the paper, manymany thoughts ]:
Was feeling really bad. But time flies, everything's over :D
I'm back to normal again. Happy, but not yet so happy! Hhahas.
Whatever, ._.

OKays! I'm going already. I'm tired :P
But I want to continue watching my youtube! Hehee