School's kind of bored. :/
I thought it would be fun or something, but nope! Not at all.
:X Oh well. This is just the start of a new term, I'm sure
there's other better days ahead. Yep. Cheeeeeers! Lol.
Lesson's kind of boring too. Yepyep.
Everybody's like falling asleep. Hahhas. Luckily I managed
to survive during History lesson :D I copied notes down ya.
Hehehes. I didn't even feel like dozing off. Coooool eh.
For the very first time though, Hhahahs :D
Blablablabla. I fell asleep during VIP lesson. -Laughs :P
I couldn't force open my eyes ._.
But I still tried many ways to keep myself awake, till 245pm.
Finally, it's power-nap time. WOOOOO. I slept so soundly.
Hahhas. And I got a shocked when they said, "Class Stand"
So, I woke up from my sleep. And greeted teacher ._.
Went toilet like half dead. Hahahs. {Was really tired}
Went out of toilet, and saw TOHYIQIAN! :D Hahahhs.
She said "Hello" to me. But I just smiled back to her, owww ]:
I feel so bad ya. Sorry yiqian :P I just woke up, still in my
lala land. Hahhahs. xP
After school, pighead sent me home! Teeheee :P
He fulfilled my wish for today! :D 1703! -LOVEEEES!
Though we had some small tiff later on, :P
We were okay at night, LOL! :DDD
I ate one bar of chocolate just now. I feel so much better! :D
Chocolates can really make me happy ya. Hahhas
:D


<< Home