Saturday, March 22, 2008

The sorrows in my eyes Y
{I missed my fringe.}

Yesterday was fun indeed :D
I enjoyed it pretty much, especially playing those exciting games!
We laughed our lungs out ya, hahahs! :D
BLAAAAA- went back home at around 10pm.
Once again, Happy Birthday Psm (:

Slept at around 12am, woke up at 7am!
Kind of late for rehearsal, so I faster prepare& rush out.
Smsed zoe, she still in the train. So I went 205 to buy my
usual breakfast{currypuff + hl milk.} And waited for her.
Went to school together :D
Rehearsal was way tooo boring siol :/
Waited for 3 hours or so for our turn to go up stage. -Yawns!
I should have not go to school :P Joking. Hahahs.

After rehearsal, waited for him to finish dnt. 1 hour of waiting,
but I know it's worth waiting! Lol. By the time I waited for him,
the rain stopped. And we trained to Sembawang.
Then, it started to rain again. So we went Sunplaza to have our
lunch. First time eating with him :P Cute lah :/
Wanted to go somewhere, but rained so heavily. Ended up not going.
Urgh. I hate the weather lah. So irritating.
At first, it was so sunny. Out of a sudden, it rained -.-

He sent me home again! :D Carry my bag for me somemore.
Cute siol! (: He bought me 2 lollipop today. -Laughs.
Thank you so much! Hahahs :D

My headache's coming back again. Sickening! -.-


As long as you're happy,
I don't mind the sufferings.
Trust me, ILY!♥