I was bored, Went to find the picture of a river and edited it. -Laughs.
Alright. This sentence, is from a lyrics. I love the lyrics very much.
It's kind of meaningful. And it touches my heart so much! :D
Here's the chorus ;
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
That's very random, I know :D But yeah, had been listening
to this song since Sec2 I suppose! :X My sister introduce this
song to me. Very nice, I think I'm going to change my blogsong
to this (: WoooHooo :DD
-
Today! 31March2008!
It's the last day of March, and tomorrow's April Fool day!
There will surely be lots of lame stuffs going on tomorrow. -Coldness
Hahahs. I hope I'm not that dumb to let them trick me ._.
I want to be the first one to trick him, but I dont know how! ):
He currently have no mood to talk to me. Ewww.
He said he will talk to me tomorrow, I pretty hope so! Takecare♥
I was right, there's combine humanities lesson today.
But guess what, mr ng's not here! But there's a source based test! ._.
I totally forgot about the test. 1 hour paper, I was day dreaming for
20mins -.- Started writing and chiong all the way. Saded, I didn't
manage to finish my last two questions. Though I wrote quite long,
I doubt I can score. Because it's all rubbish I guess :P
Whatever~
Went down for recess with them. Was super hungry :X
Blablabla. Then it was English lesson. Had compo test, but all
thanks to mr yong. He ruined everything. Not just that he wasted
our time searching for the missing stuff. But wasted time talking
about something crappy. So what he looked down on our class?
Let me tell you this lor "Our class now quite bond liao hor"
"Mai siao siao with us ok" "We don't find troubles anymore."
So, stop looking down on us man! -.-
I believe the culprit will return the hp soon :D
So, we had no time to do our compo test, hand up tomorrow!
After english was assembly. I did borrow tie from him, but yea.
He kind of angry with me. Then forget it, I never take his tie.
-.- And I'm so suay! Last time those never bring tie never kena,
this week I first time never bring tie jiu kena punishment.
Like what? Hahahs. But nevermind, at least no need wear tie for
one week. Just for tomorrow morning :D
After that, mr ho came forward to talk to me :O Quite shocked. lols.
He asked " Peimei, are you having some problems nowadays?"
"You seemed to change alot" "But dont know for good/bad"
Then I smiled back. I said "No lah, where got change"
He said, "You see for yourself, your skirt's getting abit shorter,
and your blouse is not tuck in properly" I smiled back again :X
And he started saying "I heard that you're having relationship uh"
I laughed and laughed. And replied "No lah, no lah" ._.
He said, "You sure?" I laughed again! :P Then he said "I just hope
you pay more attention in class, be more focus, because you're
a student with no problem." Lols. I smiled to him, and went off.
Right, I'll take that as an encouragement for me :D Thanks mr ho.
I know I'm a good girl! Hahhas. I will jiayou for my midyear and
my n level de. I'm going to work hard from now, strive hard :D
And I hope you're my motivation (: Jiayou for you and me!
Stop gaming that much ya, it's time to study not play [:
After assembly was lunch, then vip. And PE! :DD
At first, played badminton with the girls. Then we saw them playing
captain's ball. Waseh, so fun lor. Then we joined them for the last
20mins. It's quite fun, hahas. Cos me and joelynn kept screaming.
But nothing much also, cos many people playing. We stand there
laughing only :X I still remember when naigin became the goalkeeper.
Then he wanted to balance himself on the chair, and the ball just
go over him. Everybody's laughing like hell. Hahas. Some laughing
on the floor. Was really hilarious hao bu hao :D
I hope next pe lesson we can play captain's ball again as a class,
then I'll be playing with him (: So sweet hahahas!
After pe lesson, waited for jasmine & went home with her.
I feel so bad, cos he went home alone ): His friends ps him.
Urgh. Then he was panting& panting after his run, ): But he asked
me not to talk to him. Sobs T.T He byebye to me and went home.
Sad-ed lah. Then totally have no mood after that. Smsed him,
he like don't even want to bother me. I hope tomorrow will be
a better day for us! Remember, it's April Fool Day (: Cheers!
I put aeroplane with jasmine :X We intend to go for night study
at macdonald. But both of us too lazy to get out of us.
Thus, starting our night study on Wednesday! :D
Jiayou for the two of us please, Hahahs. "We can do it! "
Random ; I asked my mummy to buy the cartoon file for me.
I asked her not to buy pink file, because the cartoon very childish.
But she still bought it. It's winx club for goodness sake. Hahas.
Then I laughed and laughed. But she bought 2, so the other one was
spongebob. So it was still alright. I'm going to change the winx club
file on wednesday -.- It's way too girly for me, -Laughs!
LALALALA, I'm starting work very soon. Which I dont want.
I hope my six months' policy faster end, so I can be free -.-
Working is a torture to me, especially without the accompany
of jasmine/eda. Gosh, I miss eda like truckloads :/
I suppose she's still working? Haven't contact her for months!
A long post today! I'm like so free? Gosh.
I better get going, I'm going to do my homework& revise!
I hope I don't fall asleep! :X Jiayou! (:
I will be contented, if you make the
effort to text me and jiayou for me.
:D

<< Home