Tuesday, April 29, 2008

14mins more to 12am! ):

&I'm super hungry now, I dont know why.
Maybe I had an early dinner T.T
Slept at 8pm and woke up only at 1108pm! Was supposed
to wake up at 930pm de lor. But I never hear my alarm.
Then slept all the way till 11plus. Then cannot study also. }:
I'm so slack today! Stupid. Got to buck up girl!

History-Recess-English-Video of Hitler-Assembly-Pe.
Oh great! Though I wasn't in good mood to do my history SBQ,
I got listen to what teacher said okay. And somehow, I got some
ideas in my head. Hope my SBQ can help me pass. {:
Didnt went down for recess, I sobbed for the whole recess! (-.-)
Felt better after crying, but so embarassing to cry infront of them!
Kuanwai so funny lah. -Laughs. & thanks to precious for accompanying
me all the way till recess over! Loves. K&R too. Thanks for the words!
After recess, English. Mood sank to the bottom alright. Zz
Then didnt really catch what MrTay say, only know he said about his
secondary school life. His class had good class spirit blaaa.
After english, went to I'novate room to watch a video on Hitler!
Sia, very interesting though. But I fell asleep towards the end.
Cos I didn't sleep well last night! (-.-) 2 hours of sleep nia, Zz.
Thenthen, jiu shi lunch. Was very hungry so eat. WESTERN! :D
After lunch, had to report in the hall for rock band concert?
Waa. "Awesome" Hahahs. But really, it's great lah! Enjoyed!
The first band made me laughed (: Asha rina said it's great! But I told her
it's funny. Haahhs. You know.. that guy.. who.. hahaha!
Fabulous! Lead singer so cool! Second band, one of the guitarist so hot!
Dumbasses agreed too! -Laughs. Eww, those guitarist were so cool!!!
The way they played their guitar were veryvery great~
Hope there's more such programmes in school! Cos those bands in our school
all graduated. No chance to hear the rock band again }:
Butbut I managed to get the free cd! Junwei helped us take. Left 2 for the 5
of us. So joelynn and me took the disc. Then going to burn for the rest?
Okay! I havent listen to the songs yet. Hope it's nice? Lols!

Alright. I think this is a long post!
Going to study my SS before I go to bed since my hair havent dry yet.
Yea man. The motivation is back, because you're back! :D
I know, It's all worth it. I dont mind waiting. Because I know you will
always be there for me. Thanks boy! (:
I had a great time with you today, if I wasn't so persistance, it won't
happened right? :D Tsktsk. Thanks lah!

Thank you so much.
I know you still need peace now, I shall not pester you till
you're back to your self. (: