I'm a failure in everything, especially when it comes to love. Y
I'm feeling so tired! }:
Got back home not long ago. Had been going out to study with
Jasmine&Kuanwai :D It's not bad uh (: I hope this study thingy
can last all the way after midyear exams.
I needa concentrate on my studies lah. Cannot slack luh }:
I must get back the results like last year! I can do it!
(If I stop slacking, & start mugging hard for exams lor) :P
Do I feel stress? Perhaps I'm a little. I don't want to feel stress
anyway. Because if I'm stress, I'll start eating junk food! Which makes
me fat okay! Gahh }: I shall say 'NO, to stress!' 'BYE, to junk food!' :D
Guess I'll start clearing my stuffs on my study table soon.
I've all my books lying on the table, containers of sweets, bottles,
calender and my bags! -Laughs. Sounds very messy uh?
It's really very messy! I want a proper study table! }: So I can organise my
things well uh. But too bad, it's difficult to put a proper study table
in the living room. Just Too Bad! :/
Okay. So school today was fine. I fell asleep during vip lesson.
I was very tired. I cannot concentrate. Kept staring into spaces.
What's more, I had to keep changing back to my own place when it
comes to VIP lessons! I know it's stupid, but yeah. It's my own choice! :X
After school, went for art awhile. Then went off with dumbass-es.
Bought bubble tea, and I went home first. It was 550pm at that time.
So faster chiong home, bathed& went out to meet J&K.
Studied abit, dinner at Seoul Garden! :DD I liked my own creation of
Ice Kachang! Hehs :D Blabla. Homed.
I'm very tired indeed. I need to rest!
Waiting for his sms, and I'm going to bed (:
Hope he's doing well now, I know he had bad impression of me
already! I did something really bad to him. Gah }:
He forgive me! But I still feel so guilty! Sighs. -Terrible! ):
Just waiting,& keep waiting for his sms!
I'm feeling so tired! }:
Got back home not long ago. Had been going out to study with
Jasmine&Kuanwai :D It's not bad uh (: I hope this study thingy
can last all the way after midyear exams.
I needa concentrate on my studies lah. Cannot slack luh }:
I must get back the results like last year! I can do it!
(If I stop slacking, & start mugging hard for exams lor) :P
Do I feel stress? Perhaps I'm a little. I don't want to feel stress
anyway. Because if I'm stress, I'll start eating junk food! Which makes
me fat okay! Gahh }: I shall say 'NO, to stress!' 'BYE, to junk food!' :D
Guess I'll start clearing my stuffs on my study table soon.
I've all my books lying on the table, containers of sweets, bottles,
calender and my bags! -Laughs. Sounds very messy uh?
It's really very messy! I want a proper study table! }: So I can organise my
things well uh. But too bad, it's difficult to put a proper study table
in the living room. Just Too Bad! :/
Okay. So school today was fine. I fell asleep during vip lesson.
I was very tired. I cannot concentrate. Kept staring into spaces.
What's more, I had to keep changing back to my own place when it
comes to VIP lessons! I know it's stupid, but yeah. It's my own choice! :X
After school, went for art awhile. Then went off with dumbass-es.
Bought bubble tea, and I went home first. It was 550pm at that time.
So faster chiong home, bathed& went out to meet J&K.
Studied abit, dinner at Seoul Garden! :DD I liked my own creation of
Ice Kachang! Hehs :D Blabla. Homed.
I'm very tired indeed. I need to rest!
Waiting for his sms, and I'm going to bed (:
Hope he's doing well now, I know he had bad impression of me
already! I did something really bad to him. Gah }:
He forgive me! But I still feel so guilty! Sighs. -Terrible! ):
Just waiting,& keep waiting for his sms!
Bodoh, You know I'll miss you terribly.
Y

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home